Level One Nonsurgical Isolation Gowns - WHOLESALE PRICING | AWD Protective Gear
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Used for minimal risk situations provides a slight barrier to small amounts of fluid penetration single test of water impacting the surface of the gown material is conducted to assess barrier protection performance.
Level 1 Gown: Minimal risk, to be used, during basic care, standard isolation, cover gown for visitors, or in a standard medical unit.
Recommended for: Transporting patients, basic patient care, clinical use, laundry, housekeeping.
- Standard sizing- One fits all
- 100% Non-woven
- Full-cover provides safety and cleanliness
- Durable material for dependent protection
- Breathable material to prevent hot temperature buildup
- Can be used in medical and tattoo practices as well
- Available in blue color only
Material: Light-weight, spunbond polypropylene fabric
Test: AATCC 42:2000 Water impact <4.5g