Super Sani-Cloth Surface Disinfectant Germicidal Wipes - WHOLESALE PRICING | AWD Protective Gear
The number one disinfecting wipe in healthcare. Effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes. Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environment.
EPA List N / SARS-CoV-2 ClaimOn March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipes can be found on List N and are effective against SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Disinfection level. EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Thick, strong wipe has high fluid capacity and is pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment
- 55% alcohol
- Self-dispensing container with 160 wipes
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Overall contact time. 2 minutes. Require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.
- Efficacy claims. 30 microorganisms, including 6 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs)
- Efficacy. Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Formulation. Quaternary ammonium and isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Compliance. Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
- One step cleaner and disinfectant.
- Now effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
EPA Registration Number: 9480-4